If you’re a consumer and you haven’t initiated the downloading, activation, or authorization of the product, and it’s been less than 14 days since your order was accepted, you’re eligible for a refund for any reason. To request a refund, please send us an email. However, if you choose to download, activate, or authorize the product within 14 days of purchase, you forfeit your right to a refund.
Frostwave Audio do not refund the following products:
- Where the serial has been registered/activated, the product has been used and is displaying no signs of technical fault. At Frostwave Audio we sell a range of different products with varying registration/activation methods. Once the product has been registered, activated or if downloading has commenced, you will not be able to receive a refund under any circumstances (unless the product is faulty or not fit for use, in which case you have the right to have your product repaired or replaced). Fully functioning products where no license is required are also non-refundable.
- Products that were purchased in an incorrect format for your system. At Frostwave Audio we clearly state on all product pages the relevant information, in regards to a product’s system requirements. . Customers bear the responsibility to have the correct knowledge of the minimum product system requirements.
Customers are encouraged to take note of the following important points:
- This refund policy should be read in conjunction with the Website Terms and Conditions.
- Refunds will be issued exclusively via the original payment method. Virtual Cash/credit or exchanges cannot be provided.
- All refund requests must be submitted within 30 days of the original purchase date.
If you believe you are eligible for a refund, kindly reach out to us via email, providing the following information:
- Your order number and the email address associated with your Frostwave Audio account.
- A brief description of your operating system (OS) and digital audio workstation (DAW), specifying the exact version (e.g., OS X, Version 10.11.6/Logic X).
- A clear explanation for your refund request. In the case of technical issues, please include a detailed description of the problem and, if possible, attach relevant screenshots.